We have verified 5 dongles that will allow you to use our products with USB C ports. Click on the links in the attachment to be taken to stores where you can purchase these dongles. Other dongles may also work, but these 5 have been tested and work without issues.
Articles in this section
- Will my micro:bit work with your products?
- Why is my MakeCode program/.hex file not downloading onto my micro:bit? (Chromebook and MacOS 13 specific)
- How do I get BirdBrain products through DonorsChoose?
- Do your products require a device with Bluetooth capability?
- How do I tell the difference between micro:bit V1 and micro:bit V2?
- Can I use Scratch with your products?
- Do your products work with USB C ports?
- What is the difference between the Finch Robot 1 and Finch Robot 2?
- Do your products work with micro:bit V2?
- Can I use your products in a language other than English?