The Finch Robot 2 and Hummingbird Bit are currently compatible with micro:bit v2 when using the MakeCode programing language. We are working on the other programming languages and hope to fully support micro:bit v2 by Fall 2021.
Articles in this section
- Will the Hummingbird Bit work with micro:bit v2?
- Do you have printable troubleshooting materials?
- Can I use my Hummingbird Bit components with my Hummingbird Duo (and vice versa)?
- What parts are included in the Hummingbird Bit Robotics Kits?
- Do I need a Bluetooth USB dongle for the Hummingbird Bit?
- What power sources can I use with the Hummingbird Bit Controller?
- What is the extensions port on the Hummingbird Bit for?
- Can I use other servos that don't come with the Hummingbird Robotics Kit?
- Where can I get more screws for my gear motors?
- How long does a Hummingbird battery pack last running 4 servos?