Yes, the Hummingbird Bit is compatible with both micro:bit V1 and micro:bit V2.
Articles in this section
- Can I use third-party (non-BirdBrain) parts with my Hummingbird Kit?
- Where can I get more horns for my servos?
- What are the black and silver screws that come with the servo horns for?
- Can I use Scratch with the Hummingbird Bit?
- Will the Hummingbird Bit work with micro:bit V2?
- Do you have printable troubleshooting materials?
- Can I use my Hummingbird Bit components with my Hummingbird Duo (and vice versa)?
- What parts are included in the Hummingbird Bit Robotics Kits?
- What power sources can I use with the Hummingbird Bit Controller?
- What is the extensions port on the Hummingbird Bit for?