The Finch Robot 2 is not compatible with Scratch. Scratch 3 does not currently allow extensions from many 3rd party developers, and until that changes BirdBrain Technologies products cannot support Scratch 3. Instead our products work with Snap!, a programming language very similar to Scratch, that was created by UC Berkeley. It is used in the Beauty and Joy of Computing curriculum, which is an AP CS Principles curriculum used country-wide. You can learn more about Snap! here and more about using the Finch 2 with Snap! here.
Articles in this section
- Do I need a Bluetooth USB dongle for the Finch Robot 2?
- What kind of writing tools can I use with the Finch Robot 2?
- What is the difference between the Finch Robot 1 and Finch Robot 2?
- Will the Finch Robot 2 work with micro:bit v2?
- Can I use Scratch with the Finch Robot 2?
- How long does it take to charge the Finch Robot 2 battery?
- How long does the Finch Robot 2 battery last?
- Can I trade in my Finch Robot 1 for Finch Robot 2?