The screws you need are 1/4" 18-8 Stainless Steel Sheet Metal Screws with a Pan Head Type. We do not sell replacement screws, but you can follow this link to purchase more screws for your gear motors.
Articles in this section
- What are the black and silver screws that come with the servo horns for?
- What is the difference between the Hummingbird Bit and the Hummingbird Duo?
- What parts are included in the Hummingbird Duo Robotics Kits?
- I already have Hummingbird Duos. Should I buy Hummingbird Bits to add to them?
- Can I use my Hummingbird Duo components with my Hummingbird Bit (and vice versa)?
- Can I upgrade my Hummingbird Duos to function like Hummingbird Bits?
- Can I use other servos that don't come with the Hummingbird Robotics Kit?
- Where can I get more screws for my gear motors?
- Where is CREATE Lab Visual Programmer?
- What programming language should I use instead of CREATE Lab Visual Programmer?