Hummingbird’s four servo ports are designed for compatibility with 6V RC analog servos. The servo signals pulse every 20ms and have a programmable up-time between 0.6 and 2.4ms. The servos share the battery power supply, and the total current draw combined for all servos, LEDs, and sensors, should not exceed 2000 mA.
Articles in this section
- What are the black and silver screws that come with the servo horns for?
- What is the difference between the Hummingbird Bit and the Hummingbird Duo?
- What parts are included in the Hummingbird Duo Robotics Kits?
- I already have Hummingbird Duos. Should I buy Hummingbird Bits to add to them?
- Can I use my Hummingbird Duo components with my Hummingbird Bit (and vice versa)?
- Can I upgrade my Hummingbird Duos to function like Hummingbird Bits?
- Can I use other servos that don't come with the Hummingbird Robotics Kit?
- Where can I get more screws for my gear motors?
- Where is CREATE Lab Visual Programmer?
- What programming language should I use instead of CREATE Lab Visual Programmer?