In order to work with the Hummingbird Bit Robotics Kit or Finch Robot 2.0 tablets must use Bluetooth 4.0 or higher. The Bluetooth specs are usually listed in the detailed tech specs of the tablet. If the tablet uses Bluetooth 2 or 2.1, it will not work. Tablets from 2015 or newer nearly all use Bluetooth 4.0 or higher, and some from 2014/2013 (such as iPad 3) also have Bluetooth 4.0 or higher.
Articles in this section
- Are there technical requirements for tablets to work with your products?
- How do I clean and disinfect my Hummingbird and Finch Robots?
- Will my micro:bit work with your products?
- Can your products be used wirelessly (not tethered to a computer)?
- What types of computers work with your products?
- What is the recommended age for using your products?
- Do your products work with Chromebooks?
- Do your products work with tablets and phones?
- What is the expected lifetime of your products?
- Are your products open source?