In order to work with the Hummingbird Bit Robotics Kit or Finch Robot 2.0 tablets must use Bluetooth 4.0 or higher. The Bluetooth specs are usually listed in the detailed tech specs of the tablet. If the tablet uses Bluetooth 2 or 2.1, it will not work. Tablets from 2015 or newer nearly all use Bluetooth 4.0 or higher, and some from 2014/2013 (such as iPad 3) also have Bluetooth 4.0 or higher.
Articles in this section
- How do I know which Owlet tool (Glow and Cube) to select when connecting to my device?
- I just received my Owlet tool! How do I get started using it?
- What do I do if my Owlet tool (Glow and Cube) stops responding?
- Why doesn't my Owlet tool (Glow and Cube) show up on show up on my device?
- How do I completely close an Android Owlet app?
- Do your products require a device with Bluetooth capability?
- How do I tell the difference between micro:bit V1 and micro:bit V2?
- Can I use Scratch with your products?
- Do your products work with USB C ports?
- What is the difference between the Finch Robot 1 and Finch Robot 2?