In order to work with the Hummingbird Bit Robotics Kit or Finch Robot 2.0 tablets must use Bluetooth 4.0 or higher. The Bluetooth specs are usually listed in the detailed tech specs of the tablet. If the tablet uses Bluetooth 2 or 2.1, it will not work. Tablets from 2015 or newer nearly all use Bluetooth 4.0 or higher, and some from 2014/2013 (such as iPad 3) also have Bluetooth 4.0 or higher.
Articles in this section
- Will my micro:bit work with your products?
- Why is my MakeCode program/.hex file not downloading onto my micro:bit? (Chromebook and MacOS 13 specific)
- How do I get BirdBrain products through DonorsChoose?
- Do your products require a device with Bluetooth capability?
- How do I tell the difference between micro:bit V1 and micro:bit V2?
- Can I use Scratch with your products?
- Do your products work with USB C ports?
- What is the difference between the Finch Robot 1 and Finch Robot 2?
- Do your products work with micro:bit V2?
- Can I use your products in a language other than English?