Hummingbird’s four servo ports are designed for compatibility with 6V RC analog servos. The servo signals pulse every 20ms and have a programmable up-time between 0.6 and 2.4ms. The servos share the battery power supply, and the total current draw combined for all servos, LEDs, and sensors, should not exceed 2000 mA.
Articles in this section
- Can I use third-party (non-BirdBrain) parts with my Hummingbird Kit?
- Where can I get more horns for my servos?
- What are the black and silver screws that come with the servo horns for?
- Can I use Scratch with the Hummingbird Bit?
- Will the Hummingbird Bit work with micro:bit V2?
- Do you have printable troubleshooting materials?
- Can I use my Hummingbird Bit components with my Hummingbird Duo (and vice versa)?
- What parts are included in the Hummingbird Bit Robotics Kits?
- What power sources can I use with the Hummingbird Bit Controller?
- What is the extensions port on the Hummingbird Bit for?
Please sign in to leave a comment.