Hummingbird’s four servo ports are designed for compatibility with 6V RC analog servos. The servo signals pulse every 20ms and have a programmable up-time between 0.6 and 2.4ms. The servos share the battery power supply, and the total current draw combined for all servos, LEDs, and sensors, should not exceed 2000 mA.
Articles in this section
- Do you have printable troubleshooting materials?
- At what voltage do Hummingbird Kit sensors run?
- How much current does a Hummingbird Kit servo draw?
- What power sources can I use with the Hummingbird Bit or Duo Controller?
- What is the extensions port on the Hummingbird Bit for?
- Why is my Hummingbird Duo servo not working?
- Can I use other servos that don't come with the Hummingbird Robotics Kit?
- How do I use the Hummingbird Duo with MakeCode?
- Where can I get more screws for my gear motors?
- How long does a Hummingbird battery pack last running 4 servos?