We have verified 5 dongles that will allow you to use the Finch Robot with USB C ports. Click on the links in the attachment to be taken to stores where you can purchase these dongles. Other dongles may also work, but these 5 have been tested and work without issues.
Articles in this section
- Can I share BirdBlox files using AirDrop (iOS)?
- My Finch Robot is connected, why can't I access the Finch Snap! or Scratch blocks?
- What software / programming languages can I use with the Finch Robot?
- Why is my installation of ScratchX or Snap! not working?
- Does the Finch Robot work with USB C ports?
- Can Finch Robot files created in the BirdBrain Robot Server be used with the Finch Connection App or vice versa?
- Can I program my Finch Robot in any software languages not listed on your portal?
- Why isn't my Finch Robot detecting an obstacle?
- Why does my Finch Robot sometimes disconnect?
- Why doesn't my Finch Robot move straight / turn accurately?