We have verified 5 dongles that will allow you to use the Finch 1 with USB C ports. Click on the links in the attachment to be taken to stores where you can purchase these dongles. Other dongles may also work, but these 5 have been tested and work without issues.
Articles in this section
- How do I save files in Snap!?
- Why can't Python connect to my Finch Robot 1?
- How do I know if my Finch Robot 1 is connected to my computer?
- My Finch Robot 1 is connected, why can't I access the Finch 1 Snap! or Scratch blocks?
- Does the Finch Robot 1 work with USB C ports?
- Can Finch Robot 1 files created in the BirdBrain Robot Server be used with the Finch Connection App or vice versa?
- Can I program my Finch Robot 1 in any software languages not listed on your portal?
- Why isn't my Finch Robot 1 detecting an obstacle?
- Why does my Finch Robot 1 sometimes disconnect?
- Why doesn't my Finch Robot 1 move straight / turn accurately?