With Amazon Non-rechargeable batteries, with four servos running, the batteries should last around 3-4 hours. With Rechargeable batteries which are charged completely, the batteries should last around 5-6 hours.
Articles in this section
- At what voltage do Hummingbird Kit sensors run?
- How much current does a Hummingbird Kit servo draw?
- What power sources can I use with the Hummingbird Bit or Duo Controller?
- What is the extensions port on the Hummingbird Bit for?
- Why is my Hummingbird Duo servo not working?
- Can I use other servos that don't come with the Hummingbird Robotics Kit?
- How do I use the Hummingbird Duo with MakeCode?
- Where can I get more screws for my gear motors?
- How long does a Hummingbird battery pack last running 4 servos?
- Can I power a Hummingbird with batteries?