With Amazon Non-rechargeable batteries, with four servos running, the batteries should last around 3-4 hours. With Rechargeable batteries which are charged completely, the batteries should last around 5-6 hours.
Articles in this section
- How do I get the Hummingbird Duo working with MakeCode?
- Where can I get more screws for my gear motors?
- How long does a Hummingbird battery pack last running 4 servos?
- Can I power a Hummingbird with batteries?
- Can I plug a 9V battery into my Hummingbird Robotics Kit?
- Does the Hummingbird Robotics Kit work with USB C ports?
- Can I program my Hummingbird Duo in any software languages not listed on your portal?
- Test Components
- Test Components in the Programming Interface or Run an Example Program
- Perform a Software Reset