We have verified 5 dongles that will allow you to use the Hummingbird Robotics Kit with USB C ports. Click on the links in the attachment to be taken to stores where you can purchase these dongles. Other dongles may also work, but these 5 have been tested and work without issues.
Articles in this section
- Why did my Hummingbird Bit stop allowing me to download? Why is my micro:bit in “maintenance mode”?
- Do you have printable troubleshooting materials?
- At what voltage do Hummingbird Kit sensors run?
- How much current does a Hummingbird Kit servo draw?
- What power sources can I use with the Hummingbird Bit or Duo Controller?
- What is the extensions port on the Hummingbird Bit for?
- Why is my Hummingbird Duo not working?
- Why is my Hummingbird Duo servo not working?
- Can I use other servos that don't come with the Hummingbird Robotics Kit?
- How do I use the Hummingbird Duo with MakeCode?