Yes! If you are using the BirdBrain Robot Server (used with Windows/Mac machines) and you want to run your files using the Finch Connection App (used with Chromebooks), or vice versa, you need to convert your files using the Finch Converter.
Articles in this section
- Can I share BirdBlox files using AirDrop (iOS)?
- My Finch Robot is connected, why can't I access the Finch Snap! or Scratch blocks?
- What software / programming languages can I use with the Finch Robot?
- Why is my installation of ScratchX or Snap! not working?
- Does the Finch Robot work with USB C ports?
- Can Finch Robot files created in the BirdBrain Robot Server be used with the Finch Connection App or vice versa?
- Can I program my Finch Robot in any software languages not listed on your portal?
- Why isn't my Finch Robot detecting an obstacle?
- Why does my Finch Robot sometimes disconnect?
- Why doesn't my Finch Robot move straight / turn accurately?