Yes! If you are using the BirdBrain Robot Server (used with Windows/Mac machines) and you want to run your files using the Finch Connection App (used with Chromebooks), or vice versa, you need to convert your files using the Finch Converter.
Articles in this section
- Why can't Python connect to my Finch Robot 1?
- How do I know if my Finch Robot 1 is connected to my computer?
- My Finch Robot 1 is connected, why can't I access the Finch 1 Snap! or Scratch blocks?
- What software / programming languages can I use with the Finch Robot 1?
- Does the Finch Robot 1 work with USB C ports?
- Can Finch Robot 1 files created in the BirdBrain Robot Server be used with the Finch Connection App or vice versa?
- Can I program my Finch Robot 1 in any software languages not listed on your portal?
- Why isn't my Finch Robot 1 detecting an obstacle?
- Why does my Finch Robot 1 sometimes disconnect?
- Why doesn't my Finch Robot 1 move straight / turn accurately?