The Hummingbird Robotics Duo and Bit Kits are fully open sourced, including software, firmware, and hardware. The Finch Robot and original Hummingbird Robotics Kit have open source software and firmware. All are licensed from Carnegie Mellon University.
Articles in this section
- Can your products be used wirelessly (not tethered to a computer)?
- What types of computers work with your products?
- What is the recommended age for using your products?
- Do your products work with Chromebooks?
- Do your products work with tablets and phones?
- What is the expected lifetime of your products?
- Are your products open source?