The Hummingbird Robotics Duo Kit is fully open sourced, including software, firmware, and hardware. The Finch Robot 1 and 2, Hummingbird Bit Robotics Kit, and original Hummingbird Robotics Kit have open source software libraries and APIs available for developers to use. All are licensed from Carnegie Mellon University.
Articles in this section
- Can I use Scratch 3 with your products?
- Do your products work with USB C ports?
- What is the difference between the Finch Robot 1 and Finch Robot 2?
- Do your products work with micro:bit v2?
- Can I use your products in a language other than English?
- How do I clean and disinfect my Hummingbird and Finch Robots?
- What is your warranty?
- What types of computers work with your products?
- Do your products work with Chromebooks?
- Do your products work with tablets and phones?