The Hummingbird Robotics Duo Kit is fully open sourced, including software, firmware, and hardware. The Finch Robot, Hummingbird Bit Robotics Kit, and original Hummingbird Robotics Kit have open source software and firmware. All are licensed from Carnegie Mellon University.
Articles in this section
- Are there technical requirements for tablets to work with your products?
- How do I clean and disinfect my Hummingbird and Finch Robots?
- Will my micro:bit work with your products?
- Can your products be used wirelessly (not tethered to a computer)?
- What types of computers work with your products?
- What is the recommended age for using your products?
- Do your products work with Chromebooks?
- Do your products work with tablets and phones?
- What is the expected lifetime of your products?
- Are your products open source?