The most important criteria for being selected for the loan program is to have a strong plan for what you will do with the Finches. Additionally, successful organizations used the Finches often and reached many students. You can improve your chances of being selected by understanding our criteria for selection.
Articles in this section
- What is the Finch Robot loan program and when can I apply?
- How many Finch Robots can I borrow?
- How long can I borrow the Finch Robots?
- Is the loan program truly free?
- What device/hardware do I need to use the Finches?
- What software / programming languages can I use with the Finch Robot?
- What kinds of activities can I do with the Finches?
- Can a group of organizations apply together?
- Can organizations that are not schools/libraries apply?
- Can I loan the Finches to library patrons or to my students for use at home?