Yes! We are so happy that you enjoyed the program so much that you want to do it again! We particularly like giving loans to schools who loved the Finches so much that they’ve tried to establish a permanent flock, no matter how small. We’ve had a lot of schools have luck with getting grants for a small number of Finches and then requesting a loan to supersize their flock for a few months of intense robotics! If you’ve acquired some Finches since your loan, do let us know!
Articles in this section
- When can I apply for the loan program?
- How many Finch robots can I borrow?
- How long can I borrow the Finch robots?
- Is the loan prorgram truly free?
- What device/hardware do I need to use the Finches?
- What software/programming language do you recommend I use with the Finches?
- What kinds of activities can I do with the Finches?
- Can a group of organizations apply together?
- Can organizations that are not schools/libraries apply?
- Can I loan the Finches to library patrons or to my students for use at home?