Yes! We are happy to support all organizations that are teaching kids to code. We are especially interested in summer programs since the robots do not like being idle all summer, waiting for school to start! The main criteria to consider is that your organization has a non-profit mission. We prefer that you provide free programs for students. You may charge fees for programs involving the Finch, but only to cover your costs, not for profit.
Articles in this section
- Is there a Finch Loan program for Finch 2?
- What is the Finch Robot loan program and when can I apply?
- How many Finch Robots can I borrow?
- How long can I borrow the Finch Robots?
- Is the loan program truly free?
- What device/hardware do I need to use the loan Finches?
- What software / programming languages can I use with the Finch Robot 1?
- What kinds of activities can I do with the Finches?
- Can a group of organizations apply together?
- Can organizations that are not schools/libraries apply?