We request that you use the Finches in pair programming, one Finch robot for every 2 students. You should request Finches for half the size of the largest class with which you will use the Finch robots. For example, if you have a class of 20 students you should request 10 Finches.
Articles in this section
- When can I apply for the loan program?
- How many Finch robots can I borrow?
- How long can I borrow the Finch robots?
- Is the loan program truly free?
- What device/hardware do I need to use the Finches?
- What software/programming language do you recommend I use with the Finches?
- What kinds of activities can I do with the Finches?
- Can a group of organizations apply together?
- Can organizations that are not schools/libraries apply?
- Can I loan the Finches to library patrons or to my students for use at home?