We request that you use the Finches in pair programming, one Finch robot for every 2 students. You should request Finches for half the size of the largest class with which you will use the Finch robots. For example, if you have a class of 20 students you should request 10 Finches.
Articles in this section
- Is there a Finch Loan program for Finch 2?
- What is the Finch Robot loan program and when can I apply?
- How many Finch Robots can I borrow?
- How long can I borrow the Finch Robots?
- Is the loan program truly free?
- What device/hardware do I need to use the loan Finches?
- What software / programming languages can I use with the Finch Robot 1?
- What kinds of activities can I do with the Finches?
- Can a group of organizations apply together?
- Can organizations that are not schools/libraries apply?