Our standard loan is for 2 months - that's generally 6 weeks of classroom time when considering travel time. We do make exceptions for organizations that are planning on using the robots across multiple classrooms, teachers, or schools, and thus require more time with the Finches.
Articles in this section
- When can I apply for the loan program?
- How many Finch robots can I borrow?
- How long can I borrow the Finch robots?
- Is the loan program truly free?
- What device/hardware do I need to use the Finches?
- What software/programming language do you recommend I use with the Finches?
- What kinds of activities can I do with the Finches?
- Can a group of organizations apply together?
- Can organizations that are not schools/libraries apply?
- Can I loan the Finches to library patrons or to my students for use at home?