The Hummingbird Bit is not compatible with Scratch. Scratch 3 does not currently allow extensions from many 3rd party developers, and until that changes BirdBrain Technologies products cannot support Scratch 3. Instead our products work with Snap!, a programming language very similar to Scratch, that was created by UC Berkeley. It is used in the Beauty and Joy of Computing curriculum, which is an AP CS Principles curriculum used country-wide. You can learn more about Snap! here and more about using the Hummingbird Bit with Snap! here.
Articles in this section
- Where can I get more horns for my servos?
- What are the black and silver screws that come with the servo horns for?
- Can I use Scratch with the Hummingbird Bit?
- Will the Hummingbird Bit work with micro:bit V2?
- Do you have printable troubleshooting materials?
- Can I use my Hummingbird Bit components with my Hummingbird Duo (and vice versa)?
- What parts are included in the Hummingbird Bit Robotics Kits?
- Do I need a Bluetooth USB dongle for the Hummingbird Bit?
- What power sources can I use with the Hummingbird Bit Controller?
- What is the extensions port on the Hummingbird Bit for?