Scratch 3 does not currently allow extensions from many 3rd party developers, and until that changes BirdBrain Technologies products cannot support Scratch 3. Instead our products work with Snap!, a programming language very similar to Scratch, that was created by UC Berkeley. It is used in the Beauty and Joy of Computing curriculum, which is an AP CS Principles curriculum used country-wide. You can learn more about Snap! here and more about using the our products with Snap! here.
Articles in this section
- How do I tell the difference between micro:bit V1 and micro:bit V2?
- Can I use Scratch 3 with your products?
- Do your products work with USB C ports?
- What is the difference between the Finch Robot 1 and Finch Robot 2?
- Do your products work with micro:bit v2?
- Can I use your products in a language other than English?
- How do I clean and disinfect my Hummingbird and Finch Robots?
- What is your warranty?
- What types of computers work with your products?
- Do your products work with Chromebooks?