No, it is not possible to use Bluetooth to download your MakeCode program to your Finch 2.0 robot. While it is possible to send hex files to a micro:bit using Bluetooth, the MakeCode Bluetooth capability does not work reliably with our products. Instead, you will need to use the USB cable to send hex files to your Finch.
Articles in this section
- Can I use Bluetooth to download my MakeCode program to my Finch 2.0 robot?
- I clicked "New File" in Snap! and now the Finch blocks are gone. How do I get them back?
- How do I save or share files in MakeCode?
- How do I save files in Snap!?
- Why isn’t my Finch Robot 2 charging?
- Can I share BirdBlox files using Google Drive or Dropbox (iOS / Android / Fire OS)?
- Can I share BirdBlox files using AirDrop (iOS)?